Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This One's for You.

I can't remember crap, but I remember this one! The reason 1) it's easy 2) we have it once a week. So this blogs for you, not me.

Last night for dinner we had one of our favs . . . Italian Turkey Sausage Spaghetti.

I use Mild Italian Turkey Sausage (we used to buy hot and it is so much better, but Liam actually loves this so we sacrifice for him - boy do we sacrifice for him!!). It comes in a pack of 5 and I usually use three and then freeze 2. Remove the casing. I cut it with my kitchen scissors and then peel it off. Brown it in a skillet, crumbling while cooking (just like you would do for ground beef). Sometimes I had a chopped onion while browning. Drain. Reach into your cabinet and grab a jar of spaghetti sauce. I usually use whatever was BOGO at Publix! Add sauce to skillet with sausage and onion. Turn heat to low and leave to simmer. Feed kid, bath kid, read books, put kid to bed. Boil pasta and add to skillet. Toss. Delish. Leftovers galore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment