Friday, August 19, 2011

Look out weekend . . .

. . . cause here I come!!

This week has been pretty shitty. Not gonna lie. I am mentally and physically exhausted. I am so ready for some down time this weekend.

In dinner news . . . Wednesday night Brian made delicious turkey meatloaf. Stay tuned for a guest blog! He promised.

Last night was "fend for yourself." We hardly ever do this. I hate to go first because I am always nervous that Brian is going to find something better than I do. After dragging my feet until 8:00 I made a grilled ham and cheese sandwich and a bowl of clam chowder. Half way through my sandwich I wasn't feeling it so I handed the plate over to Brian. He just finished my dinner for his dinner. It's called tagteam eating. Then he had to clean up. Perfect.

TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. We so fend for yourself a lot here! It's called "catch your own." Ha! Your dinner sounds great! I know you make great grilled sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete