Sunday, August 14, 2011

Asian Short Ribs in the Crock

My friend, Chad, suffered a double massive heart attack last weekend. It is pretty much the most mind-blowing thing I have ever experienced. And I should say "experienced" because really . . . what am I doing!! His amazing wife and he are experiencing this . . . I just can't imagine. I love them so much and I am so worried. Chad is my BFF from college and they have both been in our lives for a long time. While I think about Chad in the hospital I find myself eating . . . a lot. And the more warm and comforting the food . . . the better. So today I am making one of my favorite crock pot meals. Asian Short Ribs. Served over brown rice with some steamed asparagus and a Captain & Diet (ok, two) on the side. Here's to you, Chad-O.

No comments:

Post a Comment